5 WAYS REPAIRING YOUR APPLIANCE WITH ACTION APPLIANCE CAN HELP YOU KEEP YOUR NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION REGARDING MONEY!
Hint: They all have to do with saving MONEY!
1. Repair costs are a lot lower than new appliances. A common thing we hear is “the repair costs $300.00 but I can buy a new one for $650.00.” This doesn’t make sense if you are trying to save money. Why not get it fixed and use the difference to make your car payment!
2. Speaking of cars, did you know that appliances depreciate (become worth what a used appliance is worth) like cars–the moment they leave the showroom floor? That means that the same $650.00 from the example above, becomes the cost of your new “used” appliance.
3. Another thing we see all the time is a home owner trying to do their own repairs. We have seen electrical engineers, auto mechanics and all the rest waste their time trying to figure out appliance repair. Let the experts do the work, it will save time and money—Believe me!
4. If your dryer, washer, refrigerator, dishwasher, furnace, air-conditioner start making noise or not running quite right, CALL Action Appliance immediately! If we catch the small problem before it becomes a big one, you WIN!
5. For the rest of the Winter and for all of Spring Action Appliance will give you a free dryer vent cleaning (125.00 value) with every approved repair. This is really a home maintenance item–not appliance repair, but it could save your home.
Free trip charge with every Aurora repair!
Call Action Appliance where we are here in Aurora at 2290 Chambers Rd and most of our technicians live here too! Wether you are in 80016 or 80015, 80014, 80013, 80012, 80017, 80011, 80010, 80019, or 80018, we are just 15 minuets away!
Action Appliance repairs washers, dryers, refrigerators, ranges, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, ice machines, freezers, stoves, fireplaces, furnaces and air conditioners in Aurora.